Employment Litigation Attorneys
Need a strong, skilled employment attorney in your court? Contact us today.
At Chaiken & Chaiken, P.C., we have the experienced staff and resources to address all legal issues pertaining to employment matters. In addition to our litigation work, we advise clients in the development and implementation of programs and practices that reduce the possibility of litigation.
Our employment practice includes:
- Affirmative Action Plan issues
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance issues
- Employee manual and personnel policy development
- Contract and tort matters
- Discrimination matters based on gender, age, disability, national origin, race or religion
- Failure to promote
- Federal or Texas Civil Rights Act cases
- Hiring and firing; job interview practices
- Immigration Reform Act issues
- Occupations Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance matters
- Older Workers Benefits Protection Act issues
- Privacy and employee monitoring issues
- Title VII claims, including sexual harassment and hostile work environment issues
- Wage and hour disputes
- Wrongful termination or discharge, or retaliation matters
We have also handled cases in state, federal and appellate courts. We handle a wide variety of employment related issues claims on behalf of individuals or groups. Whether corrections by your employer or monetary damages are in order, we will vigorously pursue your claim.
Contact Chaiken & Chaiken today to speak with an employment litigation attorney regarding your case.
The Law Office of Chaiken & Chaiken, PC, is proud to serve the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area and Northern Texas, including, Plano, Arlington, Irving, Denton, McKinney, Sherman, Stratford, Carrollton, Mesquite, Garland, Gainesville, Waco, El Paso, Brownsville, Harlingen, Beaumont, Sulphur Springs, Jacksonville and Laredo. We also represent clients nationally and in counties across Texas, including Dallas County, Collin County, Denton County, and Tarrant County. We offer a free initial consultation. Contact us so we can help you find the legal solutions that are right for you.